All visitors to our 2021 Experience are asked to agree to the following terms and conditions for entry to our experience. This is inline with government / Failte Ireland COVID Safety Charter protocols for Visitor Attractions. These measures are to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors. We thank you for your assistance with implementing these measures.
1. Vaccination Cert / Proof of Immunity
Please note that proof of vaccination or recovery from Covid-19 within the last 6 months will be required for all Adult ticket holders and members of the party that are 18 years and older. Proof of identity will be required in the form of a photo ID. Please note all children under the age of 18 need to be accompanied by a supervising adult to gain entry into our experience. In the event that proof of immunity with photo id is not provided we will be unable to allow you entry into the experience. Please note tickets are non-refundable on the day of your booking. We thank you for your cooperation in implementing these measures.
2. Mask wearing indoors
Following government guidelines, it will be mandatory for all guests over the age of 12 to wear a face mask / face covering in all Indoor Areas and Outdoor Queues.
You can bring your own mask on you visit to our Outpost or if you do not have a face mask, they are available to purchase here in the coffee shop area before you enter the experience.
Children under the age of 13 or any person with any physical or mental illness, impairments or disability are not required to wear them.
3. We will be operating a contactless payment system
Covid Safety procedures in operation
As members of the Failte Ireland Covid19 Safety Charter we have been classified as a Visitor Attraction and have implemented the guidelines available for Visitor Attractions including:
– We are operating a pod system where you will be asked to stand with your family / group or sit at family / group tables. Please note some of our pods are greater than 6 people.
– We have reduced our capacity so we would request each family pod maintain a 2 meter distance from each other pod. Floor markings will be in place to guide you.
– Hand sanitizers available at entry and exit of the experience
– Outdoor spaces that are well ventilated
– Indoor spaces will be ventilated and will be operating a fresh air and air purifier system